We are all now taken in by the way we should minimalize our homes and the best way to do it is by buying a book all about it. The one I have listed here has everything you need to know on how to declutter and organize you life and your home. Just the cover encourages you to open it up and look inside.
This is a book to sit on your coffee table and take your time reading it in a comfy corner with a nice hot cup of tea.
Contrary to what many believe, decluttering and tidying up your home isn’t just about shuffling things around or throwing away items. It’s about consciously organizing your life to make room for prosperity, abundance, and happiness. In The Art of Minimalism you will discover:
- The best way to utilize minimalism to be more productive and add hours to your day
- How to effectively use the “Pomodoro Method” to simplify your minimizing process
- The one thing you should do in the morning to create a “declutter domino” effect (hint: most people forget about this!)
- A fool-proof 30-day challenge to effectively organize your space
- Tips for spotting a “messy” relationship (and what to do about it)
- Why a “cluttered brain” equals a cluttered home and how to clear the mental mayhem
- How to use a simple, yet powerful organizational trick (this helped one mom build a multimillion dollar business)
Imagine… in just a few months from now, you could have a transformed space that’s stress-free, relaxed, and serene. Every time someone visits your home, they’ll continue to ask how you keep things so organized! Even if you have hoards of unnecessary things piling up like mountains, Olivia Telford shows you the little-known ways to declutter your life top to bottom. With easy-to-follow steps and a simple approach to minimalism, you too can experience the joyful and carefree life which comes along with tidying up.
I thought I was organized until I read this book, but I already feel more organized, stress free and productive. It is the perfect guide to minimalism and you will feel amazing once you have gone right through your home. With many of us with time on our hands at the moment this is the perfect time to give this a go. Don’t wait until after Christmas start now before you bring enough more clutter into your home with lots of Christmas decorations.
I enjoyed the chapters which dealt with not just the ‘physical’ things we need to declutter but also our personal lives. I know this book would also be perfect for my daughter who is going through a phase of decluttering and feeling the benefit for it but I really want to keep it on my coffee table. I can’t wait for Black Friday so I can buy another one.