It’s feeling colder by the day with winter well and truly set in at the moment so we feel in the mood for hot drinks by the fire and being wrapped up in blankets.
With so many of us spending time at home its important to make your home special with warmth and coziness like a Hygge or Lagom in your home. Here are ten great ways to create this atmosphere.
- Keep your ugg mini boots handy so you can keep your feet warm or that pair of thick socks someone bought you for Christmas.
- Find some fleece leggings or a thick pair of pyjama bottoms.
- Wear with an over sized cardigan you had your eye on in the sales or one you could borrow from your partner.
- Wrap that gorgeous throw around you to keep warm.
- Keep your twinkly lights going even though Christmas is over.
- Plan the films you are going to watch and have plenty of popcorn in to enjoy a movie night in.
- Pop dinner in your crockpot in the morning so it’s on all day and ready for the evening meal.
- Have a stack of magazines or books handy that you haven’t had time to read.
- Light your room with candle light.
- Get your diffuser sending out some relaxing essential oil smells.