Moving into your first home can be equal parts exciting and overwhelming. Making the space feel like your own can take time. Receiving a thoughtful housewarming gift can help make the transition easier, and remind the new homeowner that their loved ones are thinking of them. Choosing the right housewarming gift that will be used […]10 Perfect Housewarming Gifts For the First Home Owner — Royal Interior
Buying the right kitchen sink is about finding a product which fits in with the general style of the kitchen and contributes to the theme, it is also about selecting a sink which is the right size for the space and for how you will generally use it. Beyond the materials, the price and the finish of your sink however, you are going to have to choose first between a single or a double sink. To help you select the right choice for your kitchen, these are the pros and cons between each of these kitchen sinks.
Pros and Cons of Single Kitchen Sinks
One of the most common reasons for the purchase of single kitchen sinks is to fit in a smaller kitchen, given the fact that they take up less space than a double. Whilst this can mean that you are more restricted with regards to using…
View original post 365 more words
Try swapping the following 11 items to help the environment and make you feel you are giving something back.
- Plastic toothbrush – change for a bamboo toothbrush.
- Shampoo – change for soap bar shampoo.
- Facial Wipes – change to a facial soap bar.
- Plastic Bags – change to reusable cloth ones.
- Plastic Containers – change to glass containers, start by buying a few a month.
- Plastic Water Bottle – change to stainless steel one (they keep it or cold better).
- Supermarket Vegetables – try the Farmers Markets for plastic-free fruit and vegetables.
- Plastic Straws – change to glass or stainless steel straws.
- Cleaning products in plastic bottles – buy boxed refills.
- Paper Napkins – change for cloth ones
- Plastic Lunch Boxes – change to stainless steel ones.